1. Chang A.K, Park J.W., Lee E.H. and Lee J.S. (2007) The N-terminal propeptide of Vibrio vulnificus extracellular metalloprotease is both an inhibitor and substrate for the enzyme. J. Bacteriol. 189:6832-6838.
2. Zheng L.P., Hou L., Chang A.K., Yu M., Ma J., Li X., Zou X.Y. (2011) Expression pattern of a Gram-negative bacteria-binding protein in early embryonic development of Artemia sinica and after bacterial challenge. Dev. Comp. Immunol. 35:35-43.
3. Li Q, Zhao X.Q, Chang A.K., Zhang Q.M, Bai F.W. (2012) Ethanol-induced yeast flocculation directed by the promoter of TPS1 encoding trehalose-6-phosphate synthase 1 for efficient ethanol production. Metab Eng. 14:1-8.
4. Liu F, Wang J, Chang AK, Liu B, Yang L, Li Q, Wang P, Zou X (2012) Fucoidan extract derived from Undaria pinnatifida inhibits angiogenesis by human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Phytomedicine 15;797-803.
5. Chang AK and Wu H (2012) The role of AIB1 in breast cancer. Oncol Let. 4:588-594.
6. Wang M, Zhao F, Li S, Chang AK, Jia Z, Chen Y, Xu F, Pan H, Wu H. (2013) AIB1 cooperates with ERa to promote epithelia mesenchymal transition in breast cancer through SNAI1 activation . PloS One 8:e65556. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0065556.
7. Ai H, Zhang L, Chang AK, Wei H, Che Y, Liu H. (2014) Virtual screening of potential inhibitors from TCM for the CPSF30 binding site on the NS1A protein of influenza A virus. J Mol Model 20:2142. doi: 10.1007/s00894-014-2142-7.
8. Zhu CY, Zheng FL, She XS, Zhao D, Gu Y, Duan YT, Chang AK, Liu HS. (2015). Identification of NS1 domains of avian H5N1 influenza virus which influence the interaction with the NOLC1 protein. Virus Genes 50:238-244. doi: 10.1007/s11262-015-1166-0.